Sunday, November 1, 2009

November, A Month Of Memories



Today is all soul's day. It is our tradition to visit our loved ones at the cemetery offering prayers, candles, flowers and food. This is a time to remember our beloved dead most especially my dad who had gone to rest for almost 15 years now. This is a time to realize that they are also important to us. A time to reflect and pray for our dear grandparents, uncles, aunties, cousins, relatives, friends, classmates and to all who have gone ahead of us. May all of our dear departed rest in peace. We will miss you all and may God bless you all.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I have always loved this painting of Christ. It holds so many stories in it. And what a wonderful way to give tribute to those that have passed on before us.
Thanks for the reminder that I need to think of those dear ones that I have lost.
And thank you for visiting my blog today! Or maybe it was yesterday, its been a very long day.