Monday, April 6, 2009

The Spreader of Love Award

I learn to know blogging from my bestfriend Norm. I love blogging and spread the love to all my friends. It's a special ingredients brought to my life. All the special memories of moments, journey of life that I love to recall are here in this blog. According to my friend it's a combination of hard work, have many opportunities to make money, needs readiness, alertness and timing. When opportunity comes you have to grab it immediately otherwise it will goes to somebody else.

4 comments:

romney said...

this is an award well worth winning well done

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Thank you Tulip for joining my blog. Love to see your posts about your beautiful city.

Neil Tasker said...

Thanks for your comments. Love your blog. Keep it up.

RA said...

Congrats on your award! Spreading the love all over the blogosphere is great. I think it's better to focus on people's golden heart than judging them from where they come from. Have a nice day :)