Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the alphabet tag


TAG




Here comes another tag and it asks for more facts about me. No problem. Doing this is fun anyway not to mention getting my friends here in the blogosphere know me more. Thank you Lynn for passing this to me. I appreciate the thought. Mwah!

A. Attached or single? --- 101% single
B. Best friend? --- My friends. There are four of us and we've been friends since college.
C. Cake or pie? --- cake my favorite, chocolate mousse
D. Day of choice? --- Saturday ... because it's night out, beach time and sometimes midnight sale hehehe
E. Essential item? --- Cellphone, hanky & lipstick
F. Favorite color? --- Pink, white, green, red & fuschia
G. Gummy bears or worms? --- Gummy bears
H. Hometown? --- Kinablangan
I. Favorite indulgence? --- Strawberry ice cream and buko salad
J. January or july? --- January because it starts of new year
K. Kids? --- Annika Maxinne my one and only favorite niece
L. Life isn't complete without? --- God, family, friends and bf hopefully hehehe
M. Marriage date? --- I still haven't found the right guy but hopefully I will let you know when I'm getting married...
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? --- Cosmopolitan magazine
O. Oranges or apples? --- Oranges
P. Phobias? --- Snakes
Q. Quotes? --- Don't let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart, no matter what.
R. Reasons to smile? --- Loved ones
S. Season of choice? --- Summer
T. Tag 5 people? --- I am tagging Norm, Janet, Nancy, Freeshia and Michelle.
U. Unknown fact about me? --- I'm being shy!
V. Vegetable? --- A lot like squash, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, asparagus, bitter gourd and many more.
W. Worst habit? --- By walking so fast
X. X-ray or ultrasound? --- If it is needed for medical reasons then so be it.
Y. Your favorite food? --- Pasta, chicken & fish
Z. Zodiac sign? --- Aquarius

No comments: